The protection of your personal data is important for you and also for us, mgm technology partners GmbH and its subsidiaries (in short “mgm”).
For us, the principle applies: Data protection should protect people, not data!
Therefore, we inform you here about which of your data we collect, what we use this data for and what rights you have as a data subject.
Responsible Controllers for the collection and processing of personal data
Jointly Controllers for the processing of your personal data in a joint procedure (GDPR Art. 26):
Since we process data in largely the same procedures and on the same technical platforms for all companies of mgm, all operating companies of the mgm are “Joint Controllers” under data protection law who collect and process your data jointly. These Controllers are (with registered office and postal address):
- mgm technology partners gmbh: Taunusstraße 23, 80807 Munich, Germany
- mgm consulting partners gmbh: Holländischer Brook 2, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- mgm integration partners gmbh, Ludwig-Erhard-Strasse 31,84034 Landshut, Germany
- mgm security partners gmbh: Taunusstraße 23, 80807 Munich, Germany
- QFS – Quality First Software GmbH, Bürgermeister-Graf-Ring 10, 82538 Geretsried, Germany
- mgm process partners gmbh: Taunusstraße 23, 80807 Munich, Germany
- mgm technology partners s.r.o.: Letenské námesti. 157, 170 00 Praha 7-Bubeneč, Czech Republic
- mgm technology partners France eurl: 26 Allée Aloyzi Kospicki, 38000 Grenoble, France
- mgm consulting partners austria gmbh, Reichenhaller Straße 10b, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
A joint data protection coordinator has been appointed at all mgm companies. If you have any questions, suggestions or criticism regarding data protection at mgm, please contact:
mgm technology partners GmbH
Taunusstrasse 23, 80807 Munich, Germany
In which cases does mgm collect and process personal data
We appreciate your visit to our website and would like to transparently explain whether and when your personal data is collected and processed. All data collection and processing is carried out for clearly defined purposes. These may result from technical necessities, contractual requirements or explicit user consents or from legitimate interests of mgm:
- For technical reasons, usage data (the date and duration of the visit, the web pages used, the identification data of the browser and operating system type used and the web page from which you are visiting us) is collected and stored when you access mgm web pages. mgm uses this data exclusively for the purpose of technical administration of the web pages, web security and optimization of use.
- We also require personal data from you for contractual reasons and for the purpose of initiating a contract (e.g. processing an application). In addition, we use data to fulfil legal obligations, e.g. documentation, proof and storage obligations.
- Newsletter registration
If you register for a newsletter from us, your e-mail address may be used
by mgm for its own advertising purposes. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in each newsletter.
When do we delete your data?
As a matter of principle, your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. In addition, your data must be deleted if its storage is inadmissible, in particular if the data is incorrect and a correction is not possible or if you wish it to be deleted.
Deletion shall be replaced by access blocking, if there are legal or factual obstacles to deletion (for example, special storage obligations due to contracts, liabilities or legal requirements) or the consideration of expiry or limitation periods.
Deletion of personal data may be replaced by permanent irreversible anonymization of the data.
Is data encrypted?
Uploading documents to our designated web pages is done within a secure connection.
As a precaution, we would like to point out that when information is transmitted via other communication channels, such as e-mail, secure transmission cannot be guaranteed in all cases.
Will data be shared?
Your personal data will not be passed on or otherwise transferred to third parties.
Within the permissible framework of processing on behalf of a Controller, mgm may use service providers (“Processors”) with parts of the processing, e.g. also by using technical platforms. mgm remains responsible for the protection of your data even in this case. Processors are obligated to protect your data within the framework of the GDPR and on contractual base and do not count as third parties. They work exclusively according to our instructions, which is ensured by strict contractual regulations, by technical and organizational measures and supplementary controls.
If we, as Controllers, transfer data to other Controllers of data or Processors located outside the European Union, we do so in strict compliance with the purposes of use described in the data protection provisions and only to the extent that these Controllers or Processors offer a level of protection that complies with the EU standard contractual clauses (SCC) and under an agreement based on these clauses. This applies both to our foreign companies mgm technology partners USA Corp and mgm technology partners Viet Nam Co Ltd, which act as Processors, and to other Processors.
mgm websites do not upload external content or transmit information to third parties with the following exceptions:
Content from youtube.com and vimeo.com platforms is provided here
Content from platforms dvinci.de, youtube.com and vimeo.com is provided here
What about cookies?
By way of explanation: Cookies are small text files in which personal data can be stored. A distinction is usually made between cookies that are mandatory for the technical functions of the website and optional cookies.
Just as a general note: In principle, the regular deletion of stored cookies is a suitable measure for improving data protection. Please note, however, that deleting all cookies also deletes any opt-out cookies that may have been set, so that you may have to declare your objections again.
The use of mgm websites works without cookies – with the following exceptions. in most of our websites we therefore also refrain from using the cookie popup that is common on numerous website providers.
Content from the youtube.com and vimeo.com platforms is provided here and cookies may be set during retrieval (consent via cookie popup).
Here, content from the platforms dvinci.de, youtube.com and vimeo.com is provided and cookies may be set during retrieval (consent via cookie popup).
When you click on a link to an external site, you are moving outside of mgm’s web pages. mgm is therefore not responsible for the content, services or products offered on the linked site, nor for the privacy practices or technical security of the linked site.
Your most important rights as Data Subjects
- You can request information about what data is stored about you at any time.
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the Controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format (right to data portability).
- You also have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is carried out on the basis of GDPR Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f.
- You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time, also with effect for the future, or you can object to being addressed in advertising.
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority at any time if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
In order to exercise your rights or to obtain further information, it is sufficient to
send a letter by mail to:
mgm technology partners gmbh
Data Protection Coordinator
Taunusstrasse 23, 80807 Munich, Germany
to one of the other Joint Controllers named above
or send an e-mail to IndividualPrivacyRights@mgm-tp.com
Status of information on data protection
Status: October 31st, 2022